What is involved in Software Project Estimation
Find out what the related areas are that Software Project Estimation connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Project Estimation thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Project Estimation journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Project Estimation leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Project Estimation related domains to cover and 174 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Project Estimation, Software development effort estimation, AFCAA REVIC, Agile software development, Bayesian statistics, Case-based reasoning, Cognitive dissonance, Computing platform, Cone of uncertainty, Cost estimation in software engineering, Cost estimation models, Cost overrun, European Journal of Information Systems, Function Point Analysis, Function points, Fuzzy logic, Genetic programming, Gödel, Escher, Bach, Hofstadter’s law, Lexical analysis, Linear programming, Neural networks, Ninety-ninety rule, Object point, PRICE Systems, Planning fallacy, Planning poker, Project management software, Proprietary software, Proxy-based estimating, Putnam model, Regression analysis, Regression trees, Small matter of programming, Soft computing, Software development, Software license, Software metric, Software parametric models, Source lines of code, Story point, TruePlanning for Software, Use Case, Use Case Points, Web application, Weighted Micro Function Points, Wideband Delphi, Wishful thinking, Work breakdown structure:
Software Project Estimation Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Software Project Estimation management and gather practices for scaling Software Project Estimation.
– How do we Identify specific Software Project Estimation investment and emerging trends?
– How would one define Software Project Estimation leadership?
Software development effort estimation Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software development effort estimation strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Software Project Estimation create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What vendors make products that address the Software Project Estimation needs?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Project Estimation clearly defined?
AFCAA REVIC Critical Criteria:
Design AFCAA REVIC projects and describe the risks of AFCAA REVIC sustainability.
– In what ways are Software Project Estimation vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Project Estimation with what users do day-to-day?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software Project Estimation project?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Check Agile software development quality and tour deciding if Agile software development progress is made.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Project Estimation? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– A separate test team?
Bayesian statistics Critical Criteria:
Add value to Bayesian statistics visions and pioneer acquisition of Bayesian statistics systems.
– How can you negotiate Software Project Estimation successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Project Estimation project?
– How do we Improve Software Project Estimation service perception, and satisfaction?
Case-based reasoning Critical Criteria:
Merge Case-based reasoning results and revise understanding of Case-based reasoning architectures.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Project Estimation Management?
Cognitive dissonance Critical Criteria:
Mix Cognitive dissonance planning and catalog what business benefits will Cognitive dissonance goals deliver if achieved.
– Do those selected for the Software Project Estimation team have a good general understanding of what Software Project Estimation is all about?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Project Estimation? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is the scope of Software Project Estimation defined?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Computing platform tactics and develop and take control of the Computing platform initiative.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Project Estimation strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Project Estimation processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Project Estimation products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Cone of uncertainty Critical Criteria:
Trace Cone of uncertainty failures and ask questions.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Project Estimation project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Project Estimation project lifecycle?
– Why is Software Project Estimation important for you now?
– Are there recognized Software Project Estimation problems?
Cost estimation in software engineering Critical Criteria:
Test Cost estimation in software engineering adoptions and gather Cost estimation in software engineering models .
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Project Estimation project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Project Estimation processes?
Cost estimation models Critical Criteria:
Consult on Cost estimation models tactics and oversee implementation of Cost estimation models.
– What is our Software Project Estimation Strategy?
– How to Secure Software Project Estimation?
Cost overrun Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Cost overrun failures and oversee Cost overrun management by competencies.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Project Estimation. How do we gain traction?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Project Estimation is underway?
European Journal of Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate European Journal of Information Systems management and gather practices for scaling European Journal of Information Systems.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Project Estimation services/products?
– Are we Assessing Software Project Estimation and Risk?
– How do we keep improving Software Project Estimation?
Function Point Analysis Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Function Point Analysis leadership and catalog Function Point Analysis activities.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Project Estimation objectives?
– Can we do Software Project Estimation without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Software Project Estimation relations?
Function points Critical Criteria:
Apply Function points decisions and learn.
– Among the Software Project Estimation product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the long-term Software Project Estimation goals?
Fuzzy logic Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Fuzzy logic planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Fuzzy logic decisions.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Project Estimation information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Project Estimation strengthening and reform?
Genetic programming Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Genetic programming governance and oversee implementation of Genetic programming.
– How do we maintain Software Project Estimations Integrity?
Gödel, Escher, Bach Critical Criteria:
Coach on Gödel, Escher, Bach strategies and question.
– Does Software Project Estimation include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Project Estimation been identified and analyzed?
Hofstadter’s law Critical Criteria:
Steer Hofstadter’s law governance and catalog what business benefits will Hofstadter’s law goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the short and long-term Software Project Estimation goals?
– What are the usability implications of Software Project Estimation actions?
Lexical analysis Critical Criteria:
Refer to Lexical analysis adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Lexical analysis and constraints.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Project Estimation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we monitor the Software Project Estimation decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Linear programming Critical Criteria:
Group Linear programming projects and transcribe Linear programming as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the disruptive Software Project Estimation technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Project Estimation leaders?
– What will drive Software Project Estimation change?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Neural networks planning and describe which business rules are needed as Neural networks interface.
– How do we know that any Software Project Estimation analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Project Estimation study?
– Does Software Project Estimation appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Ninety-ninety rule Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Ninety-ninety rule strategies and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Project Estimation product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software Project Estimation move?
Object point Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Object point planning and check on ways to get started with Object point.
– What are current Software Project Estimation Paradigms?
PRICE Systems Critical Criteria:
Grasp PRICE Systems goals and look in other fields.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Project Estimation?
– How will you know that the Software Project Estimation project has been successful?
Planning fallacy Critical Criteria:
Unify Planning fallacy failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Planning fallacy services.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Project Estimation, including any consulting or professional services?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Project Estimation that make it risky?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Planning poker strategies and work towards be a leading Planning poker expert.
– Is there a Software Project Estimation Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Project Estimation processes?
– What is our formula for success in Software Project Estimation ?
Project management software Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Project management software management and assess what counts with Project management software that we are not counting.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Project Estimation process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software Project Estimation requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Software Project Estimation stated explicitly?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Start Proprietary software failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Proprietary software information.
– What are our Software Project Estimation Processes?
Proxy-based estimating Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Proxy-based estimating goals and sort Proxy-based estimating activities.
– What are the barriers to increased Software Project Estimation production?
– Do we have past Software Project Estimation Successes?
Putnam model Critical Criteria:
Grasp Putnam model projects and look at the big picture.
– What are all of our Software Project Estimation domains and what do they do?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Derive from Regression analysis quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Regression analysis decisions.
– Is the Software Project Estimation organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Regression trees Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Regression trees decisions and stake your claim.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Project Estimation agendas for the next 3 years?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Project Estimation process?
– In a project to restructure Software Project Estimation outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Small matter of programming Critical Criteria:
Judge Small matter of programming tactics and acquire concise Small matter of programming education.
– How to deal with Software Project Estimation Changes?
Soft computing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Soft computing issues and get the big picture.
– Will Software Project Estimation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Software development leadership and acquire concise Software development education.
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Have you identified your Software Project Estimation key performance indicators?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– How good are our agile methods?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Drive Software license risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software license.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Project Estimation approaches/solutions?
Software metric Critical Criteria:
Trace Software metric goals and change contexts.
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Project Estimation moving forward?
– How much does Software Project Estimation help?
Software parametric models Critical Criteria:
Examine Software parametric models management and define what our big hairy audacious Software parametric models goal is.
– How do we go about Securing Software Project Estimation?
Source lines of code Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Source lines of code tasks and explore and align the progress in Source lines of code.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Project Estimation workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Project Estimation forward?
Story point Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Story point tactics and create Story point explanations for all managers.
– Does Software Project Estimation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
TruePlanning for Software Critical Criteria:
Understand TruePlanning for Software management and do something to it.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Project Estimation?
– Is Software Project Estimation Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Use Case Critical Criteria:
Derive from Use Case planning and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Use Case services.
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Have all basic functions of Software Project Estimation been defined?
– What are ideal use cases for the cloud?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Use Case Points Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Use Case Points governance and get going.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Project Estimation opportunities costing us money?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Web application risks and oversee implementation of Web application.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Project Estimation models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– What about Software Project Estimation Analysis of results?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Weighted Micro Function Points Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Weighted Micro Function Points projects and catalog Weighted Micro Function Points activities.
Wideband Delphi Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Wideband Delphi outcomes and grade techniques for implementing Wideband Delphi controls.
– Is Software Project Estimation Required?
Wishful thinking Critical Criteria:
Grade Wishful thinking goals and document what potential Wishful thinking megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Work breakdown structure Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Work breakdown structure planning and revise understanding of Work breakdown structure architectures.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Project Estimation process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Project Estimation process available?
– Explain in detail the Work Breakdown Structure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Project Estimation Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Project Estimation External links:
[PDF]Software Project Estimation – Home | i.c.stars
EstimaTool – Software project estimation tool
Software development effort estimation External links:
Guidelines for Software Development Effort Estimation
Agile software development External links:
Agile Software Development – Free Agile Whitepaper
http://Ad · go.jamasoftware.com/Agile
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
Bayesian statistics External links:
Bayesian statistics. (Journal, magazine, 1979) …
Statistics.com – Bayesian Statistics in R
Case-based reasoning External links:
Case-based reasoning disassembly system – DRS
Case-based reasoning and law | Intelligent Systems …
Case-Based Reasoning. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Cognitive dissonance External links:
Read this Psychology Essay and over 88,000 other research documents. Cognitive Dissonance. Cognitive Dissonance is a psychological discomfort caused …
[PDF]Cognitive Dissonance – Missouri S&T
Cognitive dissonance (DVD video, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Computing platform External links:
DeepBrainChain: Decentralized AI Computing Platform
Cloud Foundry Security – Cloud Computing Platform | …
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cone of uncertainty External links:
Cone of Uncertainty – agilenutshell.com
Western Mass in “cone of uncertainty” for Jose | WWLP.com
What is cone of uncertainty? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Cost estimation in software engineering External links:
Cost estimation in software engineering – WOW.com
Cost estimation models External links:
[PDF]1.1. Cost Estimation Models – CSSE | Center for
http://csse.usc.edu/afcaa/manual_draft/Cost Estimation Models.pdf
Cost overrun External links:
Predicting cost overrun of railroad bridge construction
Scope of Work and Cost Overrun | FEMA.gov
European Journal of Information Systems External links:
European Journal of Information Systems – Palgrave
European Journal of Information Systems – Springer
European Journal of Information Systems | palgrave
Function Point Analysis External links:
Function Point Analysis – examples, samples, education
Function Point Analysis Tutorial – Summary
Function Point Analysis – Quality Software Management
Function points External links:
[PDF]Estimation Based on Function Points – University of …
Fuzzy logic External links:
Share this Rating. Title: Fuzzy Logic (1998) 7.3 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
Fuzzy Logic :: Essays Papers – 123HelpMe
fuzzy logic – Everything2.com
Genetic programming External links:
Genetic Programming | The MIT Press
GitHub – trevorstephens/gplearn: Genetic Programming …
Equation Discovery with Genetic Programming – YouTube
Gödel, Escher, Bach External links:
Gödel, Escher, Bach – De l’épistémologie à l’esthétique
Hofstadter’s law External links:
Hofstadter’s Law – Home | Facebook
What is Hofstadter’s law? – Definition from WhatIs.com
How does one deal with Hofstadter’s law? – Stack Overflow
Lexical analysis External links:
Using Regular Expressions for Lexical Analysis – effbot.org
Lexical Analysis – University of Mary Washington
A Simple Compiler – Part 1: Lexical analysis.
Linear programming External links:
SparkNotes: Inequalities: Linear Programming
Linear Programming: Introduction
Linear Programming Flashcards | Quizlet
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – baslerweb.com
http://Ad · www.baslerweb.com/neural-networks
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Convolutional Neural Networks | TensorFlow
Ninety-ninety rule External links:
Ninety-Ninety Rule – Everything2.com
Urban Dictionary: Ninety-Ninety Rule
What is the Ninety-Ninety Rule? – Definition from Techopedia
PRICE Systems External links:
Learning Styles by Price Systems, Inc. – Human eSources
PRICE Systems – Global Locations | PRICE Systems
Planning fallacy External links:
Planning Fallacy – The Personal MBA
The planning fallacy and reference class forecasting
What is planning fallacy? – ING eZonomics
Planning poker External links:
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
Online planning poker – Scrum Online
Print your own Planning Poker Game
Project management software External links:
Project Management Software – projectmanager.com
http://Ad · www.projectmanager.com/Project_Mngt/Software
Project Management Software – Get Your Weekend Back
http://Ad · www.workfront.com/project-mgmt
Project Management Software – projectmanager.com
http://Ad · www.projectmanager.com/Project_Mngt/Software
Proprietary software External links:
Proprietary Software for Free | USC Spatial Sciences Institute
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Regression analysis External links:
Automated Regression Analysis for Real Estate …
Regression Analysis | SAS Annotated Output – IDRE Stats
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Regression trees External links:
[PDF]Building Consistent Regression Trees From …
Construct classification and regression trees – MATLAB
[PDF]Linear Regression and Regression Trees Avinash …
Small matter of programming External links:
0262140535 – A Small Matter of Programming: …
A Small Matter of Programming | The MIT Press
Soft computing External links:
Soft Computing (@SoftComputing) | Twitter
Learning and Soft Computing | The MIT Press
“Soft Computing Approach to Detecting Discontinuities…
Software development External links:
InventureIT – Computer Services & Software Development
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Autodesk Software License Review Portal :: Welcome
Microsoft Software License Terms
Software metric External links:
What is a Software Metric? – Definition from Techopedia
Source lines of code External links:
Source lines of code – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Source lines of code
Counting XML Source Lines of Code – Galorath, Inc.
Story point External links:
Story Point – Atlassian Documentation
Story Point – Pre Dev Plan – Grove City, Ohio
Story Points – Tableau Software
Use Case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
Use Case Points External links:
Estimating With Use Case Points – Page 3
[PDF]Use Case Points – University of Kansas
Web application External links:
Live Nation – ABIMM WEB Application
INSPI² Web Application – Safeguard Properties
ArcGIS Web Application
Weighted Micro Function Points External links:
Weighted Micro Function Points – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Weighted Micro Function Points
Weighted Micro Function Points – Prezi
Weighted Micro Function Points (WMFP) – …
Wideband Delphi External links:
Wideband Delphi | Lean Software Engineering
Wishful thinking External links:
wishful thinking – Thesaurus.com | Synonyms and …
Wishful Thinking (1997) – IMDb
Antibiotics: When Science And Wishful Thinking Collide
Work breakdown structure External links:
[PPT]Work Breakdown Structure – Perisic
[PDF]Work Breakdown Structure Template – cbza.org
[DOC]WORK BREAKDOWN STRUCTURE – Maryland