What is involved in DBMS management
Find out what the related areas are that DBMS management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a DBMS management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its DBMS management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward DBMS management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which DBMS management related domains to cover and 176 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
DBMS management, Database preservation, Query optimizer, General-purpose DBMS, Spatial database, Correlation database, Comparison of database tools, Distributed database, Application software, Comparison of relational database management systems, Raghu Ramakrishnan, Dimensional modeling, Physical data model, Physical security, Object-oriented programming, Decision support system, Data model, Operating system, DBMS management, Association for Computing Machinery, Key-value database, Terminology-oriented database, Content management system, Enterprise software, Tuple calculus, Journal of Database Management, Flight reservation system, Database index, Oracle Database, User interface, Operational database, Data warehouse automation, Column-oriented DBMS, Shared nothing architecture, Horizontal scaling, Data dictionary, Comparison of object database management systems, Total cost of ownership, Business System 12, Two-phase commit protocol, Computer data storage, Database refactoring, Database caching, Business intelligence software, Entity–attribute–value model, Conceptual data model, Computer networks, International Organization for Standardization, World Wide Web, Relational calculus, Computer network, File system, Early-arriving fact, Integrated Data Store, OLAP cube, Knowledge management, Flat file database, Data hierarchy, Logical data model, Information retrieval, Apollo program, Symposium on Principles of Database Systems, MultiDimensional eXpressions:
DBMS management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate DBMS management tasks and get the big picture.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of DBMS management moving forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom DBMS management project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact DBMS management been identified and analyzed?
Database preservation Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Database preservation tactics and devote time assessing Database preservation and its risk.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which DBMS management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a DBMS management project?
– What are our DBMS management Processes?
Query optimizer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Query optimizer results and explore and align the progress in Query optimizer.
– What are the business goals DBMS management is aiming to achieve?
– Are we Assessing DBMS management and Risk?
– What is our DBMS management Strategy?
General-purpose DBMS Critical Criteria:
Administer General-purpose DBMS failures and oversee General-purpose DBMS management by competencies.
– What business benefits will DBMS management goals deliver if achieved?
– Does the DBMS management task fit the clients priorities?
– How can skill-level changes improve DBMS management?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Grasp Spatial database leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing DBMS management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is the value delivered by DBMS management being measured?
– How can we improve DBMS management?
Correlation database Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Correlation database outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Correlation database.
– Is there a DBMS management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are all of our DBMS management domains and what do they do?
Comparison of database tools Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Comparison of database tools issues and forecast involvement of future Comparison of database tools projects in development.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for DBMS management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the source of the strategies for DBMS management strengthening and reform?
– Does our organization need more DBMS management education?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Unify Distributed database engagements and sort Distributed database activities.
– Does DBMS management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Among the DBMS management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– Does DBMS management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Application software quality and plan concise Application software education.
– Think about the people you identified for your DBMS management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do the DBMS management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic DBMS management objectives?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Grasp Comparison of relational database management systems planning and find out.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your DBMS management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to DBMS management?
– Does DBMS management analysis show the relationships among important DBMS management factors?
Raghu Ramakrishnan Critical Criteria:
Participate in Raghu Ramakrishnan outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– What are the long-term DBMS management goals?
– What about DBMS management Analysis of results?
– Are there DBMS management Models?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Dimensional modeling strategies and integrate design thinking in Dimensional modeling innovation.
– Is DBMS management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its DBMS management processes?
Physical data model Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Physical data model governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What management system can we use to leverage the DBMS management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Do DBMS management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Which DBMS management goals are the most important?
– Physical data model available?
Physical security Critical Criteria:
Match Physical security quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Are there multiple physical security controls (such as badges, escorts, or mantraps) in place that would prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining access to the facility?
– Does your Cybersecurity plan contain both cyber and physical security components, or does your physical security plan identify critical cyber assets?
– Has Cybersecurity been identified in the physical security plans for the assets, reflecting planning for a blended cyber/physical attack?
– Secured Offices, Rooms and Facilities: Are physical security for offices, rooms and facilities designed and applied?
– In a project to restructure DBMS management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the security product consistent with physical security and other policy requirements?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a DBMS management project?
– How do we Lead with DBMS management in Mind?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Detail Object-oriented programming tasks and pioneer acquisition of Object-oriented programming systems.
– For your DBMS management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is there any existing DBMS management governance structure?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Decision support system management and correct better engagement with Decision support system results.
– In the case of a DBMS management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a DBMS management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any DBMS management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with DBMS management ?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Review Data model quality and slay a dragon.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate DBMS management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good DBMS management project manager?
– How will you measure your DBMS management effectiveness?
– Logical data model available?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Operating system tasks and test out new things.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– How do your measurements capture actionable DBMS management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– Why should we adopt a DBMS management framework?
DBMS management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about DBMS management strategies and describe which business rules are needed as DBMS management interface.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once DBMS management is underway?
– Does DBMS management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Association for Computing Machinery Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Association for Computing Machinery risks and ask what if.
Key-value database Critical Criteria:
Track Key-value database leadership and correct better engagement with Key-value database results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing DBMS management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the DBMS management project lifecycle?
Terminology-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Mix Terminology-oriented database governance and balance specific methods for improving Terminology-oriented database results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying DBMS management, including any consulting or professional services?
Content management system Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Content management system governance and separate what are the business goals Content management system is aiming to achieve.
– Is maximizing DBMS management protection the same as minimizing DBMS management loss?
– Have all basic functions of DBMS management been defined?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we go about Securing DBMS management?
– How do we define online learning?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Map Enterprise software risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise software projects.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if DBMS management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will DBMS management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– What will drive DBMS management change?
Tuple calculus Critical Criteria:
Jump start Tuple calculus failures and define Tuple calculus competency-based leadership.
– what is the best design framework for DBMS management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of DBMS management activities?
– Are assumptions made in DBMS management stated explicitly?
Journal of Database Management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Journal of Database Management results and sort Journal of Database Management activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once DBMS management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we all define DBMS management in the same way?
Flight reservation system Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Flight reservation system goals and handle a jump-start course to Flight reservation system.
– Can we add value to the current DBMS management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Database index Critical Criteria:
Investigate Database index governance and correct Database index management by competencies.
– Do we monitor the DBMS management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Oracle Database Critical Criteria:
Gauge Oracle Database risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Oracle Database.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding DBMS management?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Sort User interface planning and get the big picture.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this DBMS management process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as DBMS management leaders?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Operational database Critical Criteria:
See the value of Operational database management and plan concise Operational database education.
– How do we go about Comparing DBMS management approaches/solutions?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Survey Data warehouse automation goals and research ways can we become the Data warehouse automation company that would put us out of business.
– What are the key elements of your DBMS management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Can we do DBMS management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Chat re Column-oriented DBMS outcomes and gather Column-oriented DBMS models .
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations DBMS management values?
– Why are DBMS management skills important?
Shared nothing architecture Critical Criteria:
Participate in Shared nothing architecture decisions and look in other fields.
– Consider your own DBMS management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are our needs in relation to DBMS management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who needs to know about DBMS management ?
Horizontal scaling Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Horizontal scaling adoptions and look at it backwards.
– What are the Essentials of Internal DBMS management Management?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Learn from Data dictionary issues and cater for concise Data dictionary education.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of DBMS management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is the DBMS management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Comparison of object database management systems Critical Criteria:
Dissect Comparison of object database management systems adoptions and oversee Comparison of object database management systems management by competencies.
– Think of your DBMS management project. what are the main functions?
– How would one define DBMS management leadership?
– How do we keep improving DBMS management?
Total cost of ownership Critical Criteria:
Track Total cost of ownership projects and finalize the present value of growth of Total cost of ownership.
Business System 12 Critical Criteria:
Debate over Business System 12 goals and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Business System 12 is getting what it needs.
– How do we Identify specific DBMS management investment and emerging trends?
– What is our formula for success in DBMS management ?
– What are specific DBMS management Rules to follow?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Two-phase commit protocol risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Two-phase commit protocol projects.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your DBMS management processes?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Confer over Computer data storage adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Computer data storage skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the DBMS management processes of our organization?
Database refactoring Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Database refactoring management and get the big picture.
Database caching Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Database caching planning and assess what counts with Database caching that we are not counting.
– How do we know that any DBMS management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are accountability and ownership for DBMS management clearly defined?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business intelligence software issues and optimize Business intelligence software leadership as a key to advancement.
Entity–attribute–value model Critical Criteria:
Rank Entity–attribute–value model adoptions and devise Entity–attribute–value model key steps.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your DBMS management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective DBMS management leader?
Conceptual data model Critical Criteria:
Review Conceptual data model engagements and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Conceptual data model decisions.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that DBMS management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How likely is the current DBMS management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are there DBMS management problems defined?
Computer networks Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Computer networks failures and look in other fields.
– What threat is DBMS management addressing?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Recall International Organization for Standardization tasks and stake your claim.
– How do we maintain DBMS managements Integrity?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct World Wide Web leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough World Wide Web results.
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Generalize Relational calculus quality and handle a jump-start course to Relational calculus.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Meet over Computer network decisions and track iterative Computer network results.
– In what ways are DBMS management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How can you measure DBMS management in a systematic way?
File system Critical Criteria:
Mix File system management and maintain File system for success.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of DBMS management?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Chat re Early-arriving fact decisions and know what your objective is.
– Will DBMS management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Integrated Data Store Critical Criteria:
Apply Integrated Data Store projects and secure Integrated Data Store creativity.
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on OLAP cube goals and drive action.
– To what extent does management recognize DBMS management as a tool to increase the results?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your DBMS management activities?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Boost Knowledge management tasks and pioneer acquisition of Knowledge management systems.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Flat file database Critical Criteria:
Analyze Flat file database leadership and sort Flat file database activities.
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Check Data hierarchy visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data hierarchy is getting what it needs.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to DBMS management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we ensure that implementations of DBMS management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Logical data model Critical Criteria:
Face Logical data model tactics and overcome Logical data model skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What is the purpose of DBMS management in relation to the mission?
– Is a DBMS management Team Work effort in place?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Information retrieval issues and overcome Information retrieval skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the disruptive DBMS management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can the value of DBMS management be defined?
Apollo program Critical Criteria:
Group Apollo program tasks and describe the risks of Apollo program sustainability.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent DBMS management services/products?
Symposium on Principles of Database Systems Critical Criteria:
Participate in Symposium on Principles of Database Systems decisions and integrate design thinking in Symposium on Principles of Database Systems innovation.
– What are internal and external DBMS management relations?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Guide MultiDimensional eXpressions strategies and document what potential MultiDimensional eXpressions megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the DBMS management process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the DBMS management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Database preservation External links:
Database Preservation – Association for Computing …
[PDF]Database Preservation Case Study: Review
openpreservation.org/system/files/Database archiving review.pdf
Spatial database External links:
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Lehman College – Spatial Database Management
Correlation database External links:
On SQL Server for searching through large amounts of text, you can look into Full Text Search. Read more here msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms142559.aspx. But if I am reading right, you want to spider your database in a similar fashion to how a web search engine spiders web sites and web pages.
Comparison of database tools External links:
Comparison of Database Tools – Features (continued)
Comparison of database tools – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of database tools
Comparison of database tools – SEOmastering.com
Distributed database External links:
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Azure Cosmos DB – Globally Distributed Database …
[PPT]Distributed Database and Replication – San Francisco …
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Chapter 3 – Application Software
Raghu Ramakrishnan External links:
Raghu Ramakrishnan | Blog | Microsoft Azure
Raghu Ramakrishnan (@raghurwi) | Twitter
Raghu Ramakrishnan’s UW-Madison Home Page
Dimensional modeling External links:
Where do we do dimensional modeling with Hadoop? – …
HEC-RAS: Two-Dimensional Modeling – WEST Consultants
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling 101 – Purdue University – …
Physical data model External links:
FRS Physical Data Model | Envirofacts | US EPA
DIV-3: Physical Data Model
Physical security External links:
Access Control and Physical Security
ADC LTD NM Leader In Personnel & Physical Security
Physical Security and Business Continuity – ABA
Object-oriented programming External links:
What is object-oriented programming? – Updated 2017
Decision support system External links:
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
decision support system | Fort Collins Science Center
[PDF]Decision Support System DSS – 2009
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Association for Computing Machinery External links:
Association for Computing Machinery Student Chapter …
Association for Computing Machinery | Climate for Change
Association for Computing Machinery
Terminology-oriented database External links:
Content management system External links:
CGS – Content Management System
MARPHTC Learning Content Management System
NAS cyberNET – ePlace Solutions Content Management System
Enterprise software External links:
System Dashboard – Enterprise Software Development …
Medical Record Services & Enterprise Software for …
Provoke | Home | Enterprise Software Solutions
Journal of Database Management External links:
[PDF]International Journal of Database Management …
Journal of Database Management (JDM): 1063-8016, …
International Journal of Database Management Systems …
Flight reservation system External links:
HR Case Study – Flight Reservation System – Syracusecoe
Database index External links:
sql – How does database indexing work? – Stack Overflow
Oracle Database External links:
FREE download Oracle Database Tables – WinSite
Oracle Database Upgrade Guide, 12c Release 2 (12.2)
User interface External links:
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
EWS User Interface
PKG User Interface Solutions – Official Site
Operational database External links:
What does Operational Database mean? – BI
How to Move the Operational Database | Microsoft Docs
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
AnalyticsCreator. Data warehouse automation software – …
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
ClickHouse — open source distributed column-oriented DBMS
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Horizontal scaling External links:
High Availability – Horizontal Scaling | Serv-U
Horizontal Scaling of SQL Databases? – Slashdot
Automatic Horizontal Scaling | Jelastic Dev Docs
Data dictionary External links:
OpenAir Data Dictionary
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
Total cost of ownership External links:
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
[PDF]Total Cost of Ownership Modeling for Electronics – …
Fleet Total Cost of Ownership
Business System 12 External links:
Business System 12 – ResearchGate
BS12 – Business System 12 | AcronymFinder
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
[MS-TPSOD]: Two-Phase Commit Protocol
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
22.214.171.124 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Database refactoring External links:
Database caching External links:
DATABASE CACHING UTILIZING ASYNCHRONOUS LOG-BASED REPLICATION
Business intelligence software External links:
ExhibitForce – Business Intelligence Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence Software | Products
Conceptual data model External links:
DIV-1: Conceptual Data Model
A Conceptual Data Model of Datum Systems | NIST
Microsoft Visio Stencil for Conceptual Data Model – Home
Computer networks External links:
Computer Networks :: Technology, Network Resources
Computer networks (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
World Wide Web External links:
World Wide Web Consortium – Official Site
IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)
Relational calculus External links:
Relational Calculus (TRC) – superioressaypapers
RELATIONAL CALCULUS – University of Pittsburgh
Computer network External links:
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists
Computer network (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
File system External links:
B File System – Official Site
ScramFS | The world’s most advanced cryptographic file system
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Integrated Data Store External links:
IDS abbreviation stands for Integrated Data Store
Integrated Data Store II
OLAP cube External links:
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
BI & OLAP Cubes – Jet Reports
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Knowledge management External links:
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
Home | Center for Knowledge Management
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Flat file database External links:
Flat File Database Visualization | Zoomdata
What is a Flat File Database? – Definition from Techopedia
Data hierarchy External links:
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Logical data model External links:
Data Modeling | Logical Data Model – ZAP BI
Financial Services Logical Data Model | Teradata
Information retrieval External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Information Retrieval
Introduction to Information Retrieval
PPIRS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System
Apollo program External links:
Apollo Program (eVideo, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Apollo Program pdf – Space Acts
The Apollo Program | National Air and Space Museum