Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Provisioning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Provisioning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Provisioning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Provisioning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Provisioning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- With this new, “full-stack” approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
- Will the Big Data cloud environment better support on-demand provisioning, scaling, optimization, and execution of diverse data and analytic resources than alternative deployment models?
- Are the SaaS provider capabilities sufficient to automate user provisioning and life cycle management without implementing a custom solution for the SaaS service?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks versus building more valuable innovation for the business?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks instead of building more valuable innovation for the business?
- Which cloud deployment model enables to provisioning the cloud infrastructure for exclusive use by organizations that have shared concerns?
- How can I automatically provision user accounts with cloud services and automate the process of provisoning and deprovisioning?
- Can your saas application provisioning system integrate with existing on-premise Identity and Access Management systems?
- Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
- Can your saas application provisioning system integrate with existing on-premise identity and access management systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Provisioning book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Provisioning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Provisioning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Provisioning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Provisioning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Provisioning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Provisioning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Provisioning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Provisioning project schedule available for all Provisioning project team members to review?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Provisioning project?
- Change Management Plan: What new competencies will be required for the roles?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Provisioning project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization recruit, hire, and retain new employees?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company heading towards expansion, outsourcing of certain talents or making cut-backs to save money?
Step-by-step and complete Provisioning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Provisioning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Provisioning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Provisioning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Provisioning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Provisioning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Provisioning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Provisioning project with this in-depth Provisioning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Provisioning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Provisioning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Provisioning investments work better.
This Provisioning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.