What is involved in Contact Center Workforce Optimization
Find out what the related areas are that Contact Center Workforce Optimization connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Contact Center Workforce Optimization thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Contact Center Workforce Optimization journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Contact Center Workforce Optimization leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Contact Center Workforce Optimization related domains to cover and 46 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Contact Center Workforce Optimization, Workforce optimization, Call centers, Customer experience, Human resources, Text messaging, Voice of the customer, Workforce management:
Contact Center Workforce Optimization Critical Criteria:
Trace Contact Center Workforce Optimization governance and explore and align the progress in Contact Center Workforce Optimization.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Contact Center Workforce Optimization project?
– What will drive Contact Center Workforce Optimization change?
– How do we Lead with Contact Center Workforce Optimization in Mind?
Workforce optimization Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Workforce optimization quality and grade techniques for implementing Workforce optimization controls.
– Can we add value to the current Contact Center Workforce Optimization decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we go about Comparing Contact Center Workforce Optimization approaches/solutions?
– How is the value delivered by Contact Center Workforce Optimization being measured?
Call centers Critical Criteria:
Match Call centers strategies and mentor Call centers customer orientation.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Contact Center Workforce Optimization product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Why should we adopt a Contact Center Workforce Optimization framework?
– Do we have past Contact Center Workforce Optimization Successes?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Learn from Customer experience projects and optimize Customer experience leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the disruptive Contact Center Workforce Optimization technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Human resources goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Does Contact Center Workforce Optimization analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– Does the cloud service provider have necessary security controls on their human resources?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– Think of your Contact Center Workforce Optimization project. what are the main functions?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– Does the hr plan make sense to our stakeholders?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
– What is personal data?
– What is harassment?
Text messaging Critical Criteria:
Discuss Text messaging tactics and catalog what business benefits will Text messaging goals deliver if achieved.
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Own Voice of the customer adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Contact Center Workforce Optimization process?
Workforce management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Workforce management tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Contact Center Workforce Optimization processes?
– How do we know that any Contact Center Workforce Optimization analysis is complete and comprehensive?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Contact Center Workforce Optimization Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Contact Center Workforce Optimization External links:
Calabrio.ca Contact Center Workforce Optimization | Calabrio
Contact Center Workforce Optimization | RingCentral
Workforce optimization External links:
Workforce Optimization – SYKES
Call centers External links:
Customer Contact Centers | Call Centers – MAXIMUS
Workforce Management for Call Centers in the Cloud | injixo
Tales From Call Centers (TFCC) • r/talesfromcallcenters
Customer experience External links:
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
Customer Experience Is… What, Exactly?
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Text messaging External links:
SMS text messaging – Lifewire
How to Use Iphone Text Messaging | Techwalla.com
Voice of the customer External links:
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Windows
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Workforce management External links:
Infor HCM Workforce Management – ETM Login
WM Clock: Workforce Management Clock
Runzheimer – Mobile Workforce Management Solutions