Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Asigra Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Asigra related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Asigra specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Asigra Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Asigra improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Asigra?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How will you measure your Asigra effectiveness?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Asigra into the services that we provide?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Does Asigra systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Asigra book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Asigra self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Asigra Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Asigra areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Asigra Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Asigra projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Asigra Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Asigra project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Asigra project scheduling & tracking?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed Asigra project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Asigra project (or Asigra project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Asigra project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
Step-by-step and complete Asigra Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Asigra project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Asigra project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Asigra project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Asigra project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Asigra project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Asigra project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Asigra project with this in-depth Asigra Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Asigra projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Asigra and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Asigra investments work better.
This Asigra All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.