Charging numbers show that in the Automotive Electronics, Vehicle-Centric Information and Communication Technology (Vehicle ICT), Communications Service Provider Operations, Connected Vehicles and Smart Mobility, Mobile Device Technologies, Smart City Technologies and Solutions, Consumer Technologies and Smart Grid Technologies professional areas there is vibrant interest in Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging:
– Interest and popularity, 100 is peak interest: 30
– Active Practitioners, current number of Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging professionals active: 2
– Patents issued: 296
– Books in print covering Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging: 5
– Youtube videos available: 1050
Benefits the Charging toolkit has for you with this Charging specific Use Case:
Meet Autumn Schaefer, Software Engineer, PMP – Master Black Six Sigma -MCSE – ITIL Sr. Programmer Analyst, MOS, MCT, Consultant and Instructor in Computer Software, San Francisco Bay Area.
She needs to stir Charging adoptions and stakeholders.
Autumn opens her Charging toolkit, which contains best practice Guidelines, Powerpoints and Proposals that cover the Charging topic.
Autumn finds powerpoint presentations, PDF documents and Word Documents that cover Charging in-depth.
Autumn hones in on several actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document, editing several of them.
Autumn now feels confident about her Charging awareness and has the viable data and cases she needs to stir Charging adoptions and stakeholders in minutes. On top of that, one of the documents also gave her input on how to remodel and develop an effective Charging strategy.
Benefits and What you Will Learn:
– Specific Charging Skills
– Assess the Charging pitfalls inherent in implementing it
– Charging activities
– any easy-to-implement alternatives to Charging since sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project
– Interpersonal Charging Tools
– How to help technophobes get comfortable with important technology widely used by Charging goals
– Create the opportunity to do what you do best with Charging every day
– Determine what business benefits will Charging goals deliver if achieved?
Get these benefits and results today with the Charging toolkit: a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable Charging library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
Access your documents