Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Great Customer Experiences Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Great Customer Experiences related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Great Customer Experiences specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Great Customer Experiences Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Great Customer Experiences improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What is the total cost related to deploying Great Customer Experiences, including any consulting or professional services?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What is Great Customer Experiences’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Where can we break convention?
- What can we do to improve?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Great Customer Experiences agendas for the next 3 years?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Can Great Customer Experiences be learned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Great Customer Experiences book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Great Customer Experiences self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Great Customer Experiences areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Great Customer Experiences Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Great Customer Experiences projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Great Customer Experiences Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Great Customer Experiences project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Great Customer Experiences project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Great Customer Experiences project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Great Customer Experiences projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Great Customer Experiences project schedule?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Great Customer Experiences project objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Great Customer Experiences Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Great Customer Experiences project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Great Customer Experiences project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Great Customer Experiences project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Great Customer Experiences project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Great Customer Experiences project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Great Customer Experiences project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Great Customer Experiences project with this in-depth Great Customer Experiences Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Great Customer Experiences projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Great Customer Experiences and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Great Customer Experiences investments work better.
This Great Customer Experiences All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.