Lean numbers show that in the Web Computing, Leaders of Manufacturing Strategies, the Connected Home, Enterprise Architecture, ITIL, DevOps, Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development professional areas there is lively interest in Lean software development:
– Interest and popularity, 100 is peak interest: 32
– Employment demand – current open vacancies asking for this qualification: 9298
– Active Practitioners, current number of Lean software development professionals active: 2250919
– Monthly searches online: 74000
– Active advertisers in online advertising: 26
– Cost per Click: 593 cents
– Patents issued: 823
– Books in print covering Lean software development: 2200
– Youtube videos available: 80600
Advantages the Lean toolkit has for you with this Lean specific Use Case:
Meet Carl Giannotti, Global Delivery Manager in Computer Software, Greater Los Angeles Area.
He has to manufacture and synthesize Lean services into working projects.
Carl opens his Lean toolkit, which contains best practice Worksheets, Specifications and Presentations that cover the Lean topic.
Carl finds powerpoint presentations, PDF documents and Word Documents that cover Lean in-depth.
Carl hones in on several actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document, editing several of them.
Carl now feels confident about his Lean awareness and has the viable data and cases he needs to manufacture and synthesize Lean services into working projects in minutes. On top of that, one of the documents also gave him input on how to inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Lean results.
Benefits and What you Will Learn:
– Determine what have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment of Lean outcomes?
– Secure Lean goals
– The essential Lean competencies
– Improve reachability of Lean goals
– keep Lean goals growing for life
– Use action plans to broaden your understanding and improve your Lean goals
– Online Community Portals for Enhanced Lean Relationship Management
– Establish if the Lean decisions we make today help people tomorrow.
– Pitfalls of Lean for professionals and Broadly-Targeted users
Get these benefits and results today with the Lean toolkit: a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable Lean library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
Access your documents