Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Venus Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Venus related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Venus specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Venus Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Venus improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are our needs in relation to Microsoft Venus skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Microsoft Venus will help you build influence, improve Microsoft Venus, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What are the usability implications of Microsoft Venus actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Venus book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Venus self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Venus Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Venus areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Venus Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Venus projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Venus Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Venus project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Microsoft Venus project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a Microsoft Venus project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the team’s goals?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Microsoft Venus projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Microsoft Venus project purposes different than a previously authorized Microsoft Venus project?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Venus Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Venus project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Venus project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Venus project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Venus project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Venus project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Venus project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Venus project with this in-depth Microsoft Venus Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Venus projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Venus and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Venus investments work better.
This Microsoft Venus All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.