Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planner Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planner Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planner Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planner Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planner Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Is Planner Suite linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What are the expected benefits of Planner Suite to the stakeholder?
- Will Planner Suite have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Are we Assessing Planner Suite and Risk?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planner Suite book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Planner Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planner Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planner Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planner Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planner Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planner Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Planner Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Planner Suite project identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Planner Suite project management process group is the detailed Planner Suite project budget created?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Planner Suite project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Planner Suite project Management Office?
- Change Management Plan: What is the negative impact of communicating too soon or too late?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Planner Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planner Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planner Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planner Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planner Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planner Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planner Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planner Suite project with this in-depth Planner Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planner Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planner Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planner Suite investments work better.
This Planner Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.