Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Public-Key Infrastructure PKI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Public-Key Infrastructure PKI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Public-Key Infrastructure PKI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are your key Public-Key Infrastructure PKI organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What will be measured?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project manager?
- How can you measure Public-Key Infrastructure PKI in a systematic way?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Public-Key Infrastructure PKI processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Public-Key Infrastructure PKI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Public-Key Infrastructure PKI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Public-Key Infrastructure PKI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Procurement Audit: Has the manual been updated in the last 12 months to reflect any changes in policy?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Could inaccurate or incomplete requirements in this Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project create a serious risk for the business?
Step-by-step and complete Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Public-Key Infrastructure PKI project with this in-depth Public-Key Infrastructure PKI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Public-Key Infrastructure PKI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Public-Key Infrastructure PKI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Public-Key Infrastructure PKI investments work better.
This Public-Key Infrastructure PKI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.