Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Seventeen or Bust Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Seventeen or Bust related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Seventeen or Bust specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Seventeen or Bust Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Seventeen or Bust improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- What business benefits will Seventeen or Bust goals deliver if achieved?
- Where is it measured?
- What is the Seventeen or Bust sustainability risk?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Seventeen or Bust Experience, and Brand Value
- What are your current levels and trends in key Seventeen or Bust measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Seventeen or Bust book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Seventeen or Bust self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Seventeen or Bust Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Seventeen or Bust areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Seventeen or Bust Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Seventeen or Bust projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Seventeen or Bust Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Seventeen or Bust project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Seventeen or Bust project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Seventeen or Bust project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Seventeen or Bust project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Seventeen or Bust project phases are funded?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Seventeen or Bust project?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
Step-by-step and complete Seventeen or Bust Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Seventeen or Bust project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Seventeen or Bust project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Seventeen or Bust project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Seventeen or Bust project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Seventeen or Bust project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Seventeen or Bust project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Seventeen or Bust project with this in-depth Seventeen or Bust Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Seventeen or Bust projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Seventeen or Bust and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Seventeen or Bust investments work better.
This Seventeen or Bust All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.