Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social perception Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social perception related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social perception specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social perception Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social perception improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Social perception plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Does Social perception analysis show the relationships among important Social perception factors?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Can we do Social perception without complex (expensive) analysis?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How will effects be measured?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social perception book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social perception self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social perception Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social perception areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social perception Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social perception projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social perception Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social perception project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Social perception projects?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Social perception project and to repeat it?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Social perception project management methodology?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Social perception project?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Social perception project?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
Step-by-step and complete Social perception Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social perception project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social perception project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social perception project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social perception project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social perception project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social perception project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social perception project with this in-depth Social perception Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social perception projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social perception and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social perception investments work better.
This Social perception All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.