What is involved in Six Sigma
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma, Run chart, Common-cause and special-cause, Pareto analysis, Control plan, Control chart, Standard deviation, Distributed control system, Reliability engineering, Failure mode and effects analysis, Multi-vari chart, New York City, Ishikawa diagram, Cultural competence, Three sigma rule, Rolled throughput yield, Value stream mapping, Management fad, Flow production, ANOVA Gauge R&R, Zero Defects, Design for Six Sigma, Regression analysis, Project charter, CTQ tree, Voice of the customer, Taguchi Loss Function, Arithmetic mean, Sigma 6, Analysis of variance, Normal distribution, Statistical dispersion, Design of experiments, Enterprise Feedback Management, Quality Function Deployment, Job production, Learning organization, Fortune 500, IEC 62264, Enterprise resource planning, San Francisco, Reliability centered maintenance, Poka yoke, Value driven maintenance, General Electric, Total productive maintenance, Process capability, S&P 500, Check sheet, Quality Digest, Six Sigma, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Statistical quality control, Pareto chart, Confidence trick, Cost-benefit analysis, Blue skies research:
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Investigate Six Sigma adoptions and find out.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Six Sigma strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Six Sigma?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
– What threat is Six Sigma addressing?
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Face Run chart tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Run chart and constraints.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Six Sigma effort?
– Are we Assessing Six Sigma and Risk?
– Are there Six Sigma Models?
Common-cause and special-cause Critical Criteria:
Learn from Common-cause and special-cause quality and find out.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Six Sigma, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is maximizing Six Sigma protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma loss?
– Is Supporting Six Sigma documentation required?
Pareto analysis Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Pareto analysis tasks and change contexts.
– What are our needs in relation to Six Sigma skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Six Sigma moving forward?
– Who needs to know about Six Sigma ?
Control plan Critical Criteria:
Look at Control plan quality and check on ways to get started with Control plan.
– Among the Six Sigma product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Six Sigma opportunities costing us money?
– Do Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Control chart quality and define what our big hairy audacious Control chart goal is.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Six Sigma activities?
Standard deviation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Standard deviation tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Standard deviation.
– Is the standard deviation of the stock equal to the standard deviation of the market?
– In a project to restructure Six Sigma outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Six Sigma activities?
– Is there any existing Six Sigma governance structure?
Distributed control system Critical Criteria:
Guard Distributed control system engagements and plan concise Distributed control system education.
– Does Six Sigma create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Six Sigma processes of our organization?
– How will you know that the Six Sigma project has been successful?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Audit Reliability engineering adoptions and get answers.
– Does Six Sigma analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Six Sigma move?
Failure mode and effects analysis Critical Criteria:
Align Failure mode and effects analysis strategies and gather practices for scaling Failure mode and effects analysis.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Six Sigma models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Six Sigma values?
– Are accountability and ownership for Six Sigma clearly defined?
Multi-vari chart Critical Criteria:
Read up on Multi-vari chart decisions and describe which business rules are needed as Multi-vari chart interface.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Six Sigma process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Six Sigma process available?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Six Sigma process?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot New York City tactics and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Six Sigma product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Six Sigma processes?
– Are there Six Sigma problems defined?
Ishikawa diagram Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Ishikawa diagram management and define what our big hairy audacious Ishikawa diagram goal is.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Six Sigma leader?
– Why is Customer Service substandard?
Cultural competence Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Cultural competence decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Cultural competence.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Six Sigma products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In what ways are Six Sigma vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who sets the Six Sigma standards?
Three sigma rule Critical Criteria:
Rank Three sigma rule planning and adjust implementation of Three sigma rule.
– What are internal and external Six Sigma relations?
– How to deal with Six Sigma Changes?
Rolled throughput yield Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Rolled throughput yield engagements and find answers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Six Sigma project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Six Sigma requirements in detail?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Value stream mapping tactics and reduce Value stream mapping costs.
– Does Six Sigma include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Six Sigma project?
– Is the Six Sigma organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Management fad strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Management fad.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Six Sigma workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Six Sigma systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our Six Sigma Strategy?
Flow production Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Flow production visions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Flow production.
– Consider your own Six Sigma project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Six Sigma objectives?
ANOVA Gauge R&R Critical Criteria:
Confer re ANOVA Gauge R&R management and separate what are the business goals ANOVA Gauge R&R is aiming to achieve.
– Can we do Six Sigma without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there recognized Six Sigma problems?
Zero Defects Critical Criteria:
Group Zero Defects goals and triple focus on important concepts of Zero Defects relationship management.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Six Sigma experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Check Design for Six Sigma failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Design for Six Sigma projects.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Six Sigma is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How would one define Six Sigma leadership?
– How do we go about Securing Six Sigma?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Regression analysis projects and ask questions.
– Think of your Six Sigma project. what are the main functions?
Project charter Critical Criteria:
Reason over Project charter risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Project charter.
– what is the best design framework for Six Sigma organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Six Sigma? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does the Six Sigma task fit the clients priorities?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Survey CTQ tree engagements and drive action.
– How do we manage Six Sigma Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can you measure Six Sigma in a systematic way?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Grade Voice of the customer strategies and mentor Voice of the customer customer orientation.
– How is the value delivered by Six Sigma being measured?
Taguchi Loss Function Critical Criteria:
Align Taguchi Loss Function strategies and find answers.
– How do we go about Comparing Six Sigma approaches/solutions?
– Which Six Sigma goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your Six Sigma effectiveness?
Arithmetic mean Critical Criteria:
Discuss Arithmetic mean goals and explore and align the progress in Arithmetic mean.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Six Sigma processes?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Six Sigma Management?
Sigma 6 Critical Criteria:
Participate in Sigma 6 tasks and remodel and develop an effective Sigma 6 strategy.
– What are the business goals Six Sigma is aiming to achieve?
Analysis of variance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Analysis of variance quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Analysis of variance is getting what it needs.
– How do we keep improving Six Sigma?
Normal distribution Critical Criteria:
Adapt Normal distribution risks and revise understanding of Normal distribution architectures.
– Does Six Sigma analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma factors?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Six Sigma project manager?
– Have all basic functions of Six Sigma been defined?
Statistical dispersion Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Statistical dispersion strategies and separate what are the business goals Statistical dispersion is aiming to achieve.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Six Sigma? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Design of experiments Critical Criteria:
Add value to Design of experiments engagements and sort Design of experiments activities.
– Is the scope of Six Sigma defined?
Enterprise Feedback Management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Enterprise Feedback Management failures and develop and take control of the Enterprise Feedback Management initiative.
– Are assumptions made in Six Sigma stated explicitly?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Investigate Quality Function Deployment issues and explore and align the progress in Quality Function Deployment.
– Why are Six Sigma skills important?
Job production Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Job production issues and point out improvements in Job production.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Six Sigma. How do we gain traction?
Learning organization Critical Criteria:
Own Learning organization outcomes and catalog Learning organization activities.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– If you were to step back and look at the part of your organization you control, what components of a Customer Service program would you see?
– What makes a learning organization?
– Is a Six Sigma Team Work effort in place?
Fortune 500 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Fortune 500 risks and catalog what business benefits will Fortune 500 goals deliver if achieved.
– What business benefits will Six Sigma goals deliver if achieved?
– Why is Six Sigma important for you now?
IEC 62264 Critical Criteria:
X-ray IEC 62264 risks and point out improvements in IEC 62264.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Six Sigma services/products?
– How do we Improve Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is Effective Six Sigma?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Drive Enterprise resource planning outcomes and improve Enterprise resource planning service perception.
– To what extent does management recognize Six Sigma as a tool to increase the results?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
See the value of San Francisco leadership and point out San Francisco tensions in leadership.
– How can you negotiate Six Sigma successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is there a Six Sigma Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What will drive Six Sigma change?
Reliability centered maintenance Critical Criteria:
Coach on Reliability centered maintenance quality and probe the present value of growth of Reliability centered maintenance.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Six Sigma been identified and analyzed?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Investigate Poka yoke quality and finalize the present value of growth of Poka yoke.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Six Sigma information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Value driven maintenance Critical Criteria:
Grade Value driven maintenance leadership and intervene in Value driven maintenance processes and leadership.
– How do we measure improved Six Sigma service perception, and satisfaction?
– What about Six Sigma Analysis of results?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Wrangle General Electric tasks and point out improvements in General Electric.
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Check Total productive maintenance risks and mentor Total productive maintenance customer orientation.
– What vendors make products that address the Six Sigma needs?
Process capability Critical Criteria:
Scan Process capability decisions and check on ways to get started with Process capability.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Six Sigma forward?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize S&P 500 tasks and remodel and develop an effective S&P 500 strategy.
– What are the key elements of your Six Sigma performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Six Sigma ?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma in Mind?
Check sheet Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Check sheet tasks and look in other fields.
– What are the disruptive Six Sigma technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Six Sigma?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Add value to Quality Digest quality and gather practices for scaling Quality Digest.
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Check Six Sigma outcomes and be persistent.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Nassim Nicholas Taleb quality and perfect Nassim Nicholas Taleb conflict management.
– Does Six Sigma appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Do we have past Six Sigma Successes?
Statistical quality control Critical Criteria:
Use past Statistical quality control decisions and do something to it.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma agendas for the next 3 years?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Survey Pareto chart projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Pareto chart services.
– What are specific Six Sigma Rules to follow?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Canvass Confidence trick strategies and differentiate in coordinating Confidence trick.
– What are the short and long-term Six Sigma goals?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cost-benefit analysis planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Cost-benefit analysis.
Blue skies research Critical Criteria:
Design Blue skies research decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Blue skies research.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Run chart External links:
RUN CHART IN EXCEL – Manage Naturally
[PDF]Run Chart – Interpretation with Run table
Pareto analysis External links:
Pareto Analysis | Pareto Improvement Case Study
[PDF]Part 3: Pareto Analysis and Check Sheets
The Disadvantages of Pareto Analysis | Chron.com
Control plan External links:
Control Plan | Control Plan Development | Quality-One
Traffic Plans Made Easy – Traffic Control Plan Software
How to Develop an Anger Management Control Plan
Control chart External links:
[PDF]CONTROL CHART – Air University
Which Control Chart to Use | Choose a Control Chart
How to Create a Control Chart (with Sample Control Charts)
Standard deviation External links:
[PDF]Standard Deviation and Absolute Deviation Lesson
Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny – Goodreads
Standard Deviation – Investopedia
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Failure mode and effects analysis External links:
[PDF]FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA)
Multi-vari chart External links:
ASQ: The Multi-Vari Chart: An Underutilized Quality Tool
Multi-Vari Chart and Analysis Book – M/PCpS
New York City External links:
Harvard Club of New York City
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
The Real Housewives of New York City – Official Site
Ishikawa diagram External links:
Fishbone Diagram Template – Ishikawa Diagram – Cause …
Ishikawa diagram – Wiktionary
Ishikawa Diagram – Investopedia
Cultural competence External links:
Needs Assessment Cultural Competence Questions | …
www.samhsa.gov › … › T/TA Tools
Cultural Competence | National Prevention Information Net…
Consulting | Training | Diversity | Cultural Competence
Three sigma rule External links:
Three sigma rule – broom02.revolvy.com
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Three sigma rule&item_type=topic
Rolled throughput yield External links:
Rolled Throughput Yield versus First Pass Yield – Auburn …
Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY) – Six Sigma Material
Value stream mapping External links:
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping at XYZ Company by Madhubala …
Value Stream Mapping – Advanced Management Services
Production Flow Analysis through Value Stream Mapping…
Management fad External links:
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Quora
Is ‘mindfulness’ just another management fad? | Fortune
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Flow production External links:
Flow Production in the Lean Lexicon
FLOW production AB – Home | Facebook
Zero Defects External links:
Zero Defects in Manufacturing – Creative Safety Supply
Zero Defects: What Does It Achieve? What Does It Mean?
www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Design for Six Sigma External links:
[PDF]DESIGN FOR SIX SIGMA – Argi
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) | ASQ
[PDF]Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
Regression analysis External links:
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Salary Structures – Simple Regression Analysis in Excel
Regression Analysis | SAS Annotated Output – IDRE Stats
Project charter External links:
What Is a Project Charter? Steering Your Project to Success
Download our FREE Project Charter Template. This is our one-page version of our project charter template which is based on the PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
[PDF]kaizen project charter – UA Home : The University of …
www.uakron.edu/uabs/powerpoints/Kaizen Event Project Charter.pdf
CTQ tree External links:
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
CTQ Tree – What is Six Sigma
Voice of the customer External links:
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
Taguchi Loss Function External links:
What is Taguchi Loss Function – Lean Manufacturing and …
Taguchi Loss Function and Capability Analysis – QI Macros
Arithmetic mean External links:
Arithmetic Mean | Math Goodies
Arithmetic Mean (Average) – GMAT Math Study Guide
Arithmetic Mean – Free Math Help
Sigma 6 External links:
Earthworks Sigma 6.2 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 (TV Series 2005–2006) – IMDb
Analysis of variance External links:
Analysis of variance. (Book, 1964) [WorldCat.org]
Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA) – Statistics Solutions
[PDF]Analysis of Variance – Vanderbilt University
Normal distribution External links:
Normal Distribution – Math is Fun
Normal Distribution Calculator
Design of experiments External links:
Design of Experiments – AbeBooks
The design of experiments. (Book, 1935) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Statistical Design of Experiments
Enterprise Feedback Management External links:
Enterprise Feedback Management Platform | Inquisium
Enterprise Feedback Management | SurveyMonkey
Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software – G2 …
Quality Function Deployment External links:
Quality Function Deployment in Excel | Excel QFD Template
[PDF]QUALITY FUNCTION DEPLOYMENT (QFD): A CASE …
Quality Function Deployment for Competitive Advantage
www.isixsigma.com › … › QFD/House of Quality
Learning organization External links:
Family Learning Organization – Homeschool Testing, …
Family Learning Organization – Testing
Is Your Learning Organization Agility Fit? – clomedia.com
Fortune 500 External links:
These Are the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies – Time
IEC 62264 External links:
Enterprise resource planning External links:
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
San Francisco External links:
A Barbary Coast saloonkeeper and a Nob Hill impresario are rivals for the affections of a beautiful singer, both personally and professionally in 1906 San Francisco.
San Francisco (1936) – IMDb
Horoscopes – SFGATE: San Francisco Bay Area
Reliability centered maintenance External links:
CACI Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
[PDF]What is Reliability Centered Maintenance?
Poka yoke External links:
[PDF]Poka yoke by Thiruvalluvar – JVR Consultants
Poka Yoke, First Edition – AbeBooks
Poka Yoke Definition | Plus 8-page Lean Mistake Proofing PDF
Value driven maintenance External links:
Value Driven Maintenance – roonix.de
Value Driven Maintenance – YouTube
General Electric External links:
Portland General Electric – Official Site
Total productive maintenance External links:
Total Productive Maintenance Course
Total productive maintenance (VHS tape, 1992) …
Total Productive Maintenance Training – RedVector
Process capability External links:
[PDF]PROCESS CAPABILITY (SPC) Section 4 – Powers and …
supplier.powersandsonsllc.com/Section 4 – Process Capability (SPC).pdf
Process Capability (Cp, Cpk) and Process Performance …
www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Check sheet External links:
[PDF]Governance Check Sheet – irs.gov
[PDF]MCCCD Advisement Check Sheet for 2000-2000 …
[PDF]SECURITY CONTAINER CHECK SHEET – National …
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest – YouTube
Quality Digest Magazine
Quality Digest Media – Home | Facebook
Six Sigma External links:
What Is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma Certification – Complete Courses 100% Online
Ad · www.villanovau.com/SixSigma/Certification
Nassim Nicholas Taleb External links:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Medium
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Quotes – BrainyQuote
Nassim Nicholas Taleb (@nntaleb) | Twitter
Statistical quality control External links:
[PDF]CHAPTER Statistical Quality Control – John Wiley – …
[PDF]6 Statistical Quality Control for Aggregate Processing
3 Answers – Give an example of statistical quality control?
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart – IHI
Pareto Chart in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Confidence trick External links:
Confidence Trick: The Interpretation of Confidence Intervals
Urban Dictionary: #confidence trick
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Blue skies research External links:
Blue skies research – Home | Facebook