What is involved in Revenue Management
Find out what the related areas are that Revenue Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Revenue Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Recurring Revenue Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Recurring Revenue Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Revenue Management related domains to cover and 167 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Revenue Management, Ford Motor Company, Price elasticity, Regression analysis, European Commission, Cross price elasticity, Customer lifetime value, Operations research, Price markdown, Financial Services, Telecommunications service provider, Market segmentation, MKG Group, Courtyard Marriott, Consumer behaviour, American Airlines, Local telephone service, National Car Rental, Business Intelligence, Revenue Analytics, Supply chain management, Product churning, Contribution margin, Price sensitivity, Data collection, InterContinental Hotels Group, Medical services, Chief revenue officer, Cluster Analysis, Inventory theory, Distribution channel, Canadian Broadcast Corporation, Airline deregulation act, Franz Edelman Award for Achievement in Operations Research and the Management Sciences, Customer Relationship Management, Discrete Choice Models, Inventory control, Marriott International, Gross margin, Market share, Yield management, European Union, Residence Inn, J. W. Bill Marriott, Jr., Airline seat, Mass media, Data mining, Linear programming, British Airways, American Broadcasting Company, People Express:
Revenue Management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Revenue Management failures and finalize specific methods for Revenue Management acceptance.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Revenue Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Why is Revenue Management important for you now?
– Do we have past Revenue Management Successes?
Ford Motor Company Critical Criteria:
Explore Ford Motor Company tasks and describe the risks of Ford Motor Company sustainability.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Revenue Management values?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Revenue Management process?
Price elasticity Critical Criteria:
Map Price elasticity planning and display thorough understanding of the Price elasticity process.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Revenue Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who sets the Revenue Management standards?
– Are there Revenue Management problems defined?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Regression analysis outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Regression analysis.
– Are there recognized Revenue Management problems?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Analyze European Commission governance and stake your claim.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Revenue Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What vendors make products that address the Revenue Management needs?
– What are internal and external Revenue Management relations?
Cross price elasticity Critical Criteria:
Examine Cross price elasticity management and work towards be a leading Cross price elasticity expert.
– Which customers cant participate in our Revenue Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Revenue Management ?
– What is Effective Revenue Management?
Customer lifetime value Critical Criteria:
Categorize Customer lifetime value outcomes and reduce Customer lifetime value costs.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Revenue Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How is the value delivered by Revenue Management being measured?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Guard Operations research outcomes and check on ways to get started with Operations research.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Revenue Management opportunities costing us money?
– How do we keep improving Revenue Management?
Price markdown Critical Criteria:
Investigate Price markdown management and track iterative Price markdown results.
– What are specific Revenue Management Rules to follow?
– How can the value of Revenue Management be defined?
Financial Services Critical Criteria:
Depict Financial Services visions and slay a dragon.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Revenue Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Revenue Management?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Revenue Management?
Telecommunications service provider Critical Criteria:
Chart Telecommunications service provider governance and innovate what needs to be done with Telecommunications service provider.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Revenue Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Market segmentation risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– To what extent does management recognize Revenue Management as a tool to increase the results?
MKG Group Critical Criteria:
Pilot MKG Group failures and attract MKG Group skills.
– For your Revenue Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Courtyard Marriott Critical Criteria:
Survey Courtyard Marriott planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Courtyard Marriott is getting what it needs.
– How do we Identify specific Revenue Management investment and emerging trends?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Consumer behaviour engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Consumer behaviour.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Revenue Management?
– Are we Assessing Revenue Management and Risk?
American Airlines Critical Criteria:
Transcribe American Airlines engagements and catalog what business benefits will American Airlines goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the business goals Revenue Management is aiming to achieve?
– What are the usability implications of Revenue Management actions?
Local telephone service Critical Criteria:
Mine Local telephone service quality and work towards be a leading Local telephone service expert.
– How do we measure improved Revenue Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Revenue Management Management?
National Car Rental Critical Criteria:
Give examples of National Car Rental management and intervene in National Car Rental processes and leadership.
– When a Revenue Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How would one define Revenue Management leadership?
– How can we improve Revenue Management?
Business Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business Intelligence planning and get the big picture.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Why does animosity endure between IT and business when it comes to business intelligence?
– Does your software facilitate the setting of thresholds and provide alerts to users?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What specialized bi knowledge does your business have that can be leveraged?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– Make or buy BI Business Intelligence?
– Types of data sources supported?
– Using dashboard functions?
Revenue Analytics Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Revenue Analytics outcomes and assess what counts with Revenue Analytics that we are not counting.
– Are accountability and ownership for Revenue Management clearly defined?
– How to deal with Revenue Management Changes?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Supply chain management results and revise understanding of Supply chain management architectures.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Revenue Management process?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Revenue Management processes of our organization?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Revenue Management?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
Product churning Critical Criteria:
Study Product churning leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Revenue Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Contribution margin Critical Criteria:
Track Contribution margin management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Contribution margin.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Revenue Management processes?
– Does Revenue Management analysis show the relationships among important Revenue Management factors?
Price sensitivity Critical Criteria:
Learn from Price sensitivity projects and forecast involvement of future Price sensitivity projects in development.
– Consider your own Revenue Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is there a Revenue Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Revenue Management moving forward?
Data collection Critical Criteria:
Consult on Data collection projects and catalog Data collection activities.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Revenue Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do we double check that the data collected follows the plans and procedures for data collection?
– Do data reflect stable and consistent data collection processes and analysis methods over time?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– Who is responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring data collection and analysis?
– Do you have policies and procedures which direct your data collection process?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Are assumptions made in Revenue Management stated explicitly?
– Do you use the same data collection methods for all sites?
– What protocols will be required for the data collection?
– Do you clearly document your data collection methods?
– What is the schedule and budget for data collection?
– Is our data collection and acquisition optimized?
InterContinental Hotels Group Critical Criteria:
Think about InterContinental Hotels Group risks and report on developing an effective InterContinental Hotels Group strategy.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Revenue Management effort?
Medical services Critical Criteria:
Pilot Medical services decisions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Medical services.
Chief revenue officer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Chief revenue officer risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Chief revenue officer projects.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Revenue Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is Revenue Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Cluster Analysis Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Cluster Analysis tactics and find out.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Revenue Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– In a project to restructure Revenue Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which Revenue Management goals are the most important?
Inventory theory Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Inventory theory projects and look for lots of ideas.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Revenue Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Distribution channel Critical Criteria:
Examine Distribution channel visions and customize techniques for implementing Distribution channel controls.
– How well does the product fit with our own sales force and/or our distribution channels?
– How likely is the current Revenue Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the source of the strategies for Revenue Management strengthening and reform?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Revenue Management leaders?
Canadian Broadcast Corporation Critical Criteria:
Study Canadian Broadcast Corporation issues and budget for Canadian Broadcast Corporation challenges.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Revenue Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can you measure Revenue Management in a systematic way?
– Are there Revenue Management Models?
Airline deregulation act Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Airline deregulation act results and question.
– How will you measure your Revenue Management effectiveness?
Franz Edelman Award for Achievement in Operations Research and the Management Sciences Critical Criteria:
Audit Franz Edelman Award for Achievement in Operations Research and the Management Sciences projects and get answers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Revenue Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Think of your Revenue Management project. what are the main functions?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Customer Relationship Management decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– What role can internal branding and employee engagement play in creating a positive brand experience?
– What are our needs in relation to Revenue Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the strategic implications of the implementation and use of crm systems?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– Are short calls factored out of the denominator in your service level?
– What are your design, creative and community management capabilities?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– What is the products current release level/version?
– Do you have any monthly volumes of Outbound Calls?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– What is the recovery point objective?
– What s the Best Way to Outsource CRM?
– What happens to workflows?
– Why is CRM important?
– What do they buy?
Discrete Choice Models Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Discrete Choice Models quality and do something to it.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Revenue Management in a volatile global economy?
Inventory control Critical Criteria:
Generalize Inventory control engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Inventory control.
– What are the long-term Revenue Management goals?
Marriott International Critical Criteria:
Test Marriott International issues and gather Marriott International models .
– Does Revenue Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Gross margin Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Gross margin failures and devise Gross margin key steps.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Revenue Management processes?
– Among the Revenue Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Can low gross margin % products be improved by price increases or cost reductions?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Market share planning and triple focus on important concepts of Market share relationship management.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– What drives market share?
Yield management Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Yield management results and differentiate in coordinating Yield management.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Revenue Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Revenue Management process available?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Generalize European Union outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and European Union strategies.
Residence Inn Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Residence Inn quality and point out Residence Inn tensions in leadership.
– Do we monitor the Revenue Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will you know that the Revenue Management project has been successful?
J. W. Bill Marriott, Jr. Critical Criteria:
Canvass J. W. Bill Marriott, Jr. governance and stake your claim.
– Is the scope of Revenue Management defined?
Airline seat Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Airline seat strategies and reduce Airline seat costs.
– What will drive Revenue Management change?
– What are current Revenue Management Paradigms?
Mass media Critical Criteria:
Talk about Mass media tactics and catalog Mass media activities.
– Will any of the planned events or research findings provide a human interest story for mass media?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Revenue Management project?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Data mining strategies and intervene in Data mining processes and leadership.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Revenue Management project?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– How do we Improve Revenue Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Linear programming Critical Criteria:
Rank Linear programming visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Linear programming.
British Airways Critical Criteria:
Deduce British Airways decisions and customize techniques for implementing British Airways controls.
American Broadcasting Company Critical Criteria:
Talk about American Broadcasting Company projects and probe the present value of growth of American Broadcasting Company.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Revenue Management activities?
People Express Critical Criteria:
Study People Express engagements and gather practices for scaling People Express.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Revenue Management study?
– What business benefits will Revenue Management goals deliver if achieved?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Recurring Revenue Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Revenue Management External links:
Next generation revenue management technology – HQ plus
Model N High Tech Revenue Management
fundamentals of revenue management – coursera.org
Ford Motor Company External links:
Ford Motor Company: Company Information | Ford.com
Ford Motor Company – F – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Ford Motor Company incorporated – HISTORY.com
Price elasticity External links:
Price elasticity of demand Flashcards | Quizlet
price elasticity of demand Flashcards | Quizlet
A Refresher on Price Elasticity – Harvard Business Review
Regression analysis External links:
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Regression Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel – WorldatWork
European Commission External links:
Russia – Trade – European Commission
Cross price elasticity External links:
cross price elasticity Flashcards | Quizlet
MBAecon – cross price elasticity
EconPort – Cross Price Elasticity
Customer lifetime value External links:
customer lifetime value analysis Essays – ManyEssays.com
[PPT]Customer Lifetime Value II – Management By The …
Operations research External links:
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations research | Britannica.com
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Price markdown External links:
Latest Price Markdowns: akers-ski.com
[PDF]Price Markdown Schedule: Property dated <= … http://fbs.admin.utah.edu/download/Surplus/SaleSchedule.pdf
Financial Services External links:
Honda Financial Services – Official Site
Wealth Management and Financial Services from Merrill Lynch
Springleaf Financial Services
Telecommunications service provider External links:
Telecommunications Service Provider | Des Plaines, IL
Telecommunications Service Provider | Nashville TN
Telecommunications Service Provider Jobs, …
Market segmentation External links:
6 Best Market Segmentation Examples – …
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
Market segmentation (VHS tape, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
MKG Group External links:
MKG GROUP – Home | Facebook
Courtyard Marriott External links:
Courtyard Marriott Portland City Center is a charming hotel in Portland, OR offering guests premium accommodations & friendly service in the heart of the city!
Consumer behaviour External links:
edward mcclymont – MARK217 CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
American Airlines External links:
Search for an Open Position – American Airlines
American Airlines – Login
Promotion over page – American Airlines
Local telephone service External links:
Home Phone Service in Mississippi – Local Telephone Service
Home Phone Service Missouri – Local Telephone Service …
Local Telephone Service – Green Mountain Access
National Car Rental External links:
National Car Rental Coupons – CouponChief.com
National Car Rental Coupons – RetailMeNot
National Car Rental – Official Site
Business Intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Revenue Analytics External links:
Associate Director, Revenue Analytics | icrunchdata
Advantage – Revenue Analytics
Revenue Analytics – Official Site
Supply chain management External links:
St. Charles Trading, Inc. | Global Supply Chain Management
Department of Supply Chain Management | Eli Broad …
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Product churning External links:
Product churning financial definition of product churning
Product churning, reallocation, and Chinese export …
Contribution margin External links:
How to Calculate Contribution Margin: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Contribution margin — AccountingTools
What can cause Low Contribution Margin: Essay
Price sensitivity External links:
Price Sensitivity of a Product | Chron.com
Price Sensitivity – investopedia.com
Data collection External links:
A Guide to CRA Data Collection and Reporting
Welcome! > Demographic Data Collection Tool
Welcome | Data Collection
InterContinental Hotels Group External links:
InterContinental Hotels Group Promotional Codes
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC – Official Site
Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary …
Medical services External links:
Medical Services Listings in Franklin, WI – Cylex®
Qtc Medical Services in Franklin, WI with Reviews – YP.com
Emergency Medical Services – City of Franklin | Home Page
Chief revenue officer External links:
What’s a Chief Revenue Officer – The Revenue Game
Cluster Analysis External links:
How to do a cluster analysis of data in Excel – Updated 2017
Lesson 14: Cluster Analysis | STAT 505
cluster analysis – basic clustering with r – Stack Overflow
Inventory theory External links:
[PDF]Chapter 19 Inventory Theory – Unicamp
[PDF]INVENTORY THEORY – Whitman College
http://Material theory is the sub-specialty within operations research and operations management that is concerned with the design of production/inventory systems to minimize costs: it studies the decisions faced by firms and the military in connection with manufacturing, warehousing, supply chains, spare part allocation and so on and provides the mathematical foundation for logistics. The inventory control problem is the problem faced by a firm that must decide how much to order in each time period to meet demand for its products. The problem can be modeled using mathematical techniques of optimal control, dynamic programming and network optimization. The study of such models is part of inventory theory.
Distribution channel External links:
Distribution Channel Definition | Investopedia
Distribution Channel Definition – What is Distribution Channel
Canadian Broadcast Corporation External links:
Canadian Broadcast Corporation Archives – Holy Kaw!
Canadian Broadcast Corporation – VICE Sports
Airline deregulation act External links:
S.2493 – Airline Deregulation Act 95th Congress (1977-1978)
Jimmy Carter: Airline Deregulation Act of 1978 Remarks …
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Discrete Choice Models External links:
[PDF]Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models
Discrete choice models – partial effect part 2 – YouTube
Estimating Discrete Choice Models in SPSS / Stata – YouTube
Inventory control External links:
Inventory Control Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Inventory Control Specialist Salary – PayScale
Multichannel Inventory Control Software | Ecomdash
Marriott International External links:
Investor Relations | Marriott International
Marriott Hotel Brands | Marriott International
Marriott International – MAR – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Gross margin External links:
Gross margin — AccountingTools
Gross margin – How is gross margin abbreviated?
Gross margin (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Market share External links:
California Insurance Market Share Reports
http://www.insurance.ca.gov › … › Company and Agent/Broker Information
Market Share Reports in Title Insurance – HDEP …
Title Market Share
Yield management External links:
yield management Flashcards | Quizlet
Can Yield Management Change the Future of Food & …
What is Yield Management? definition and meaning
European Union External links:
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
Residence Inn External links:
Downtown Denver Hotels | Residence Inn Denver City Center
Residence Inn by Marriott – Home | Facebook
Airline seat External links:
Judge Orders Review Of Airline Seat Sizes, Legroom – …
Mass media External links:
J202: Mass Media Practices
Communication & Mass Media Complete | Rutgers …
‘Breaking News’ Artists Use Mass Media As Their Medium – NPR
Data mining External links:
Data Mining (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Title Data Mining Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Mining (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Linear programming External links:
IXL – Linear programming (Algebra 2 practice)
[PDF]Modeling Using Linear Programming – Cengage
Linear Programming Flashcards | Quizlet
British Airways External links:
British Airways Visa Signature® Credit Card – Chase Bank
British Airways – Manage My Booking
Spending Avios | Executive Club | British Airways
American Broadcasting Company External links:
American Broadcasting Company | Channel One News
American Broadcasting Company | ABC Database | …
People Express External links:
[PDF]Fact sheet – How Young People Express Their Political …