What is involved in Business model
Find out what the related areas are that Business model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business model related domains to cover and 199 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business model, Business operations, Fair value, Financial instrument, Enterprise resource planning, IFRS 16, SWOT analysis, Human resources, Commercial management, Chemical leasing, Financial audit, Legal personality, Business development, Managerial finance, Earned value management, Distributed management, Organizational conflict, Information technology architecture, Conflict management, Financial statement, International Accounting Standards Board, International trade law, Science park, Deloitte & Touche, Corporate governance, Stock market, Balanced scorecard, Sole proprietorship, On-line and off-line, Electronic business, Sharing economy, Service management, Electronic Markets, Knowledge economy, International trade, Business reference model, Business model, Hierarchical organization, Innovation management, Crisis management, Marketing management, Business Model Canvas, Component business model, Service economy, Business ethics, Value network, Business strategy, Collective intelligence, Core competency, International business, Sangeet Paul Choudary, Porter’s five forces analysis, Value Migration, State-owned enterprise, Modern portfolio theory, Online media cooperative, Industrialization of services business model, Value-added reseller, Venture capital, The Design of Business, Party plan:
Business model Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Business model engagements and adjust implementation of Business model.
– In the case of a Business model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business model agendas for the next 3 years?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business model move?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Business operations Critical Criteria:
Boost Business operations decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Business operations.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– How to move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations?
– To what extent does management recognize Business model as a tool to increase the results?
– How important is Business model to the user organizations mission?
Fair value Critical Criteria:
Grade Fair value results and devote time assessing Fair value and its risk.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business model project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the barriers to increased Business model production?
– What are internal and external Business model relations?
– Are estimated fair values unbiased?
Financial instrument Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Financial instrument issues and pioneer acquisition of Financial instrument systems.
– Will Business model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Business model analysis show the relationships among important Business model factors?
– What is our formula for success in Business model ?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Consult on Enterprise resource planning issues and explore and align the progress in Enterprise resource planning.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business model with what users do day-to-day?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business model leaders?
IFRS 16 Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IFRS 16 decisions and look at the big picture.
– Among the Business model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business model values?
SWOT analysis Critical Criteria:
Match SWOT analysis engagements and explore and align the progress in SWOT analysis.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business model processes?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Human resources results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– To satisfy our customers and stakeholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish?
– What are the responsibilities of the company official responsible for compliance?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– How does the company provide notice of its information practices?
– Friendliness and professionalism of the Human Resources staff?
– What internal dispute resolution mechanisms are available?
– Do you understand the parameters set by the algorithm?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– Is the hr plan effective ?
– Are there Business model Models?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Consider Commercial management planning and explore and align the progress in Commercial management.
– What are current Business model Paradigms?
Chemical leasing Critical Criteria:
Steer Chemical leasing engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business model?
– Which Business model goals are the most important?
– How do we maintain Business models Integrity?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
X-ray Financial audit engagements and research ways can we become the Financial audit company that would put us out of business.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business model process?
– How do we Improve Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Business model Required?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Legal personality management and catalog what business benefits will Legal personality goals deliver if achieved.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business model ?
– Is the Business model organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Business development projects and figure out ways to motivate other Business development users.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business model requirements in detail?
– Why are Business model skills important?
– How can we improve Business model?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Consult on Managerial finance visions and mentor Managerial finance customer orientation.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business model strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Probe Earned value management management and innovate what needs to be done with Earned value management.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business model been identified and analyzed?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business model?
– What will drive Business model change?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Distributed management outcomes and ask what if.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business model?
– Who sets the Business model standards?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Organizational conflict results and achieve a single Organizational conflict view and bringing data together.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business model into the services that we provide?
– How will you know that the Business model project has been successful?
– How do we go about Comparing Business model approaches/solutions?
Information technology architecture Critical Criteria:
Survey Information technology architecture risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Information technology architecture.
– When a Business model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Will Business model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Conflict management issues and tour deciding if Conflict management progress is made.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What business benefits will Business model goals deliver if achieved?
– Why should we adopt a Business model framework?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Financial statement management and get the big picture.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business model does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business model processes?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
International Accounting Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on International Accounting Standards Board risks and integrate design thinking in International Accounting Standards Board innovation.
– what is the best design framework for Business model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business model delivery for example is new software needed?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Have a session on International trade law tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing International trade law and constraints.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business model effort?
Science park Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Science park issues and question.
– In what ways are Business model vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How can you measure Business model in a systematic way?
Deloitte & Touche Critical Criteria:
Consider Deloitte & Touche governance and plan concise Deloitte & Touche education.
– What is the source of the strategies for Business model strengthening and reform?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Survey Corporate governance strategies and budget for Corporate governance challenges.
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Guard Stock market tasks and get the big picture.
– How likely is the current Business model plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have you identified your Business model key performance indicators?
Balanced scorecard Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Balanced scorecard management and proactively manage Balanced scorecard risks.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Are there recognized Business model problems?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Sole proprietorship outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Sole proprietorship.
– Have all basic functions of Business model been defined?
On-line and off-line Critical Criteria:
Mine On-line and off-line outcomes and explore and align the progress in On-line and off-line.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business model leader?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Electronic business management and revise understanding of Electronic business architectures.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business model process available?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business model. How do we gain traction?
– Why is Business model important for you now?
Sharing economy Critical Criteria:
Dissect Sharing economy tactics and maintain Sharing economy for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business model project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business model deliverables?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Shape Service management strategies and plan concise Service management education.
– Prior to selecting a FSMC, the SFAs personnel are strongly encouraged to visit one or more school sites managed by each of the FSMCs under consideration. It is important to observe the operation on a typical day. Therefore, these visits should be unannounced to the food service site manager. Evaluate the sanitation, staffing, food production, food quality and student acceptability. Compare these to the current practices in the SFAs food service program. If the FSMC operation is judged to be superior, what were the noticeable differences?
– While you can hire consultants to help alleviate the resource crunch for the project, who gets to run them after the consultants leave?
– Can cloud service providers offer the flexibility to provide availability service levels in line with the customers requirements?
– Are applications (approvals) and verification procedures completed by a principal or an acceptable designated representative?
– The data needs to be accessible – that is, how do the consumers of our information visualize it?
– What attributes must a service (in general) have to be a candidate for delivery on the Web?
– What continuity plans are in place for recovering data, infrastructure and applications?
– Have both the Customer and the Service Owner agreed to the terms of the SLA?
– What should customers be looking for and expect from a good cloud service provider?
– Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
– What steps should we take to improve our service quality?
– When does the work need to be completed?
– Have we created a breakthrough service?
– What assumptions need to be modified ?
– Can your business solution handle it?
– What is the scope of certification?
– Release Planning Why?
– What is the impact?
– WHAT IS Service Management?
– what is next?
Electronic Markets Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Electronic Markets management and remodel and develop an effective Electronic Markets strategy.
– Is there any existing Business model governance structure?
– How do we manage Business model Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does the Business model task fit the clients priorities?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Examine Knowledge economy tasks and find answers.
– Do we monitor the Business model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
International trade Critical Criteria:
Be clear about International trade goals and sort International trade activities.
– Do the Business model decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Supporting Business model documentation required?
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
Track Business reference model visions and check on ways to get started with Business reference model.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business model forward?
– What is our Business model Strategy?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Scan Business model strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business model projects.
– Consider your own Business model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is Effective Business model?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Review Hierarchical organization failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Hierarchical organization results.
– What are the disruptive Business model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is Business model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Innovation management risks and handle a jump-start course to Innovation management.
– Do those selected for the Business model team have a good general understanding of what Business model is all about?
– Does Business model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Crisis management planning and oversee implementation of Crisis management.
– For your Business model project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can you negotiate Business model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business model opportunities costing us money?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Chart Marketing management visions and gather practices for scaling Marketing management.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business model project?
– How to deal with Business model Changes?
Business Model Canvas Critical Criteria:
Confer re Business Model Canvas management and shift your focus.
– Do we all define Business model in the same way?
Component business model Critical Criteria:
Devise Component business model decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Component business model.
– What are the key elements of your Business model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business model study?
Service economy Critical Criteria:
Recall Service economy governance and report on developing an effective Service economy strategy.
– What about Business model Analysis of results?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Explore Business ethics tasks and plan concise Business ethics education.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Value network Critical Criteria:
Shape Value network failures and check on ways to get started with Value network.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Business strategy Critical Criteria:
Guide Business strategy planning and observe effective Business strategy.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– How do we provide the context for investment considerations (which services does an investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– Which services does the ITSM investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities?
– What is the link between a firms business strategy and its capital budgeting process?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– What should be done in-house and what should be outsourced?
– Are assumptions made in Business model stated explicitly?
– Are outcomes in line with business strategy?
– What is the overall business strategy?
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Collective intelligence quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Collective intelligence.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business model activities?
– Is the scope of Business model defined?
Core competency Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Core competency failures and get out your magnifying glass.
International business Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over International business risks and correct better engagement with International business results.
– What are the usability implications of Business model actions?
– Organizational structure for international business?
Sangeet Paul Choudary Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Sangeet Paul Choudary leadership and look at it backwards.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business model, including any consulting or professional services?
– How would one define Business model leadership?
Porter’s five forces analysis Critical Criteria:
Analyze Porter’s five forces analysis planning and cater for concise Porter’s five forces analysis education.
– How do we Identify specific Business model investment and emerging trends?
Value Migration Critical Criteria:
Devise Value Migration decisions and remodel and develop an effective Value Migration strategy.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business model in a volatile global economy?
State-owned enterprise Critical Criteria:
Study State-owned enterprise issues and mentor State-owned enterprise customer orientation.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business model project?
Modern portfolio theory Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Modern portfolio theory results and forecast involvement of future Modern portfolio theory projects in development.
– What are the long-term Business model goals?
Online media cooperative Critical Criteria:
Merge Online media cooperative decisions and customize techniques for implementing Online media cooperative controls.
Industrialization of services business model Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Industrialization of services business model results and find the ideas you already have.
– In a project to restructure Business model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we measure improved Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
Value-added reseller Critical Criteria:
Investigate Value-added reseller quality and document what potential Value-added reseller megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the short and long-term Business model goals?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Venture capital engagements and finalize specific methods for Venture capital acceptance.
– How do we Lead with Business model in Mind?
The Design of Business Critical Criteria:
Huddle over The Design of Business engagements and summarize a clear The Design of Business focus.
– Are accountability and ownership for Business model clearly defined?
Party plan Critical Criteria:
Generalize Party plan goals and secure Party plan creativity.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business model project manager?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business model External links:
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Example of a Business Model – Plan to Start
Business operations External links:
Improving Business Operations with GE Advantage | GE
How much does a business operations manager make?
UofL Business Operations
Fair value External links:
Fair Value Definition | Investopedia
Fair Value Accounting Definition from Financial Times …
Financial instrument External links:
Loan Financial Instrument – Savings Account Payday …
Financial Instrument – Investopedia
What is FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT – Black’s Law Dictionary
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
IFRS 16 External links:
IFRS 16 Leases – ON24
SWOT analysis External links:
Examples of Weaknesses in SWOT Analysis | Chron.com
Sample of a SWOT Analysis for a Restaurant | Chron.com
SWOT Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
UK Human Resources – Employment – University of Kentucky
Commercial management External links:
Equity Commercial Management
[PDF]Commercial Management Facilities for Hazardous …
Muffy Schladensky, Commercial Management …
Chemical leasing External links:
Chemical Leasing – America’s Tank Trailer Superstore!
Chemical Leasing – YouTube
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
[PDF]Financial Audit Manual – U.S. Government …
Legal personality External links:
[PDF]The Legal Personality of the European Union
Law of Persons Notes | Domicile (Law) | Legal Personality
What Is a Legal Personality? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Business development External links:
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial Finance Test 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Managerial finance (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Managerial Finance – AbeBooks
Distributed management External links:
DISTRIBUTED MANAGEMENT – BUNKER M. SCOTT
Distributed Management – Internet Engineering Task Force
CiteSeerX — Distributed management by delegation
Organizational conflict External links:
[PDF]Organizational Conflict: Concepts and Models – JStor
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Conflict management External links:
[PDF]Conflict Management – Chalmers Publication Library …
Conflict Management PE Flashcards | Quizlet
Course 213: Conflict Management [1 day]
Financial statement External links:
[PDF]WG-007 Financial Statement [same as EJ-165]
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
International Accounting Standards Board External links:
International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law Resource Center | Bloomberg BNA
International Trade Law Compass | Global Trade …
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Science park External links:
Science Park 110 Science Pkwy Rochester, NY Doctors – MapQuest
Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union – Portland, …
Corporate governance External links:
Visa Inc. – Corporate Governance – Management Team
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Stock market External links:
Yahoo – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
Balanced scorecard External links:
Advantages of a Balanced Scorecard | Chron.com
Balanced Scorecard Flashcards | Quizlet
How to Create a Balanced Scorecard: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
Sole proprietorship External links:
Sole Proprietorship – Investopedia
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Title of a Sole Proprietorship | Chron.com
On-line and off-line External links:
Video Editing – On-Line and Off-Line Editing
Comparison of On-line and Off-line Measurements of …
Electronic business External links:
Electronic Business Services
[PDF]Employment impact of electronic business
About Us – Electronic Business Machines
Sharing economy External links:
How Millennials Are Defining the Sharing Economy
Service management External links:
Decisiv Service Management Platform
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Electronic Markets External links:
Electronic markets | Search Results | IUCAT
Electronic Markets ch. 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Electronic markets (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Knowledge economy External links:
Content and the Knowledge Economy – Marketo
Knowledge Economy Definition | Investopedia
Productivity Game – Thriving in a Knowledge Economy
International trade External links:
Suggested Search – International Trade (Anti-Dumping)
WIIT – Association of Women in International Trade
Business reference model External links:
[PDF]VA EA BRM (Business Reference Model)
Business model External links:
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
OneTitle | business model
Hierarchical organization External links:
Hierarchical Organization of Life – Pearson
Hierarchical Organization of Resources for Localization
Based on hierarchical organization,order these terms …
Innovation management External links:
THE JAZZ OF INNOVATION. Innovation Management …
Crisis management External links:
International Crisis Management Conference
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration Platform
IS-870.A: Dams Sector: Crisis Management – FEMA
Marketing management External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Business Model Canvas External links:
Create a new Business Model Canvas – Canvanizer
Business Model Canvas PowerPoint Templates – …
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Component business model External links:
Method and system for using a component business model …
Service economy External links:
Shane Green – Catalyst for the Modern Service Economy
“Manufacturing Economy vs. Service Economy: …
The Rise of the Service Economy – NBER
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Value network External links:
Home | Puget Sound High Value Network
Value Network – Investopedia
[PDF]UMP Plus Puget Sound High Value Network (PSHVN)
Business strategy External links:
Business Strategy Game Simulation
Business Strategy | Coursera
Collective intelligence External links:
Main Page – Handbook of Collective Intelligence
Collective Intelligence – AbeBooks
Core competency External links:
ALF Core Competency Test
Core Competency – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
International business External links:
IBM International Business Machines Corp XNYS:IBM …
International Business College – Official Site
International Business Machines Corp.: NYSE:IBM …
Sangeet Paul Choudary External links:
Sangeet Paul Choudary – Home | Facebook
Listen to Audiobooks by Sangeet Paul Choudary | Audible.com
Value Migration External links:
CiteSeerX — Value Migration
Compass Points Reviews Value Migration
Value Migration – cabotine.store
Modern portfolio theory External links:
Modern Portfolio Theory: Why It’s Still Hip – Investopedia
Modern Portfolio Theory – Dissertation Blog
Modern Portfolio Theory Essay – 5180 Words – StudyMode
Online media cooperative External links:
Online media cooperative – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Online media cooperative
Value-added reseller External links:
Value-Added Reseller: Software Reseller Program – eMDs
Value-Added Reseller – Investopedia
What is a Value-Added Reseller? | BLM Technologies
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital – Mashable
Party plan External links:
Party Plan 123 – Log in
Home | Party Plan Divas
Direct Sales Companies: Find Home Based Party Plan …