Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Universal service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Universal service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Universal service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Universal service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Universal service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Several issues arise out of the consideration for universal service. In the rhetoric surrounding the consideration such get obfuscated or lost. The first is: Should there be a USO policy at all?
- Assuming the policy makers decide to employ a universal service policy, then : How should it be implemented?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Universal service will circumvent those obstacles?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Universal service project manager?
- Are wireless and/or broadband services included in the definition of universal services?
- How should universal service support be targeted at low income (Class I) consumers?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Universal service processes?
- How important is Universal service to the user organizations mission?
- Are Access & Universal Service Related?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Universal service book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Universal service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Universal service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Universal service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Universal service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Universal service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Universal service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Universal service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Universal service project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Universal service project communication plan?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Universal service project Execution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Universal service project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
Step-by-step and complete Universal service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Universal service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Universal service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Universal service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Universal service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Universal service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Universal service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Universal service project with this in-depth Universal service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Universal service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Universal service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Universal service investments work better.
This Universal service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.